Sunday, December 23, 2012

Moving on

Its 1050 pm and I should be sleeping now since MHM has scheduled a long run for tomorrow...with Moi! I never do believe we could do this together, as much as i want it to happen. Countless of times have we made plans to run or bike just the both of us but countless of times again have we fought over it. ha ha..

And i don't blame him. Its you and me both honey!
But like everything else in a marriage you have to work it out , try again dan berusaha!
So hereeee.... we... GO!
I'm trying to stay positive but who am i kidding, i just can't run THAT fast. No matter how much i practice I'll never run as fast as my ironman.. and he can never run as slow as me. baahh..

******************************************************************************
Growing up, during my teenage years i have had people that grew up with me. not technically with.. WITH me per say but i read their stories and the troubles they went through, the things they learned, the heart brake they face and the places they traveled. And i learned from their mistakes and as they moved on with life.. getting married and moving back etc. I moved on with them.

So i visited an old blog which i haven't visited in years and I am glad to see how happy she is now. How she is still the carefree girl she used to be albeit more matured and with a kid in tow. She still takes the prettiest pictures and talks about her hopes and dreams. Suddenly visiting her made me all melancholic dan rindu.


What better way to melayan perasaan rindu ini dengan me'remenisce' the past and to think about the past 358 days right? but that will take too long and im sleepy ha ha..


All in all... 2012 has seen me take up 3 hats in one go. A full time wife, a student and a businesswoman. Don't worry. None of those direct selling schemes. But something small that I am proud to be mine. :)

No comments: