Sunday, April 10, 2016

hello world

Hi there.
Do you still remember me? I'm alive and kicking.
There are days I think about you and I secretly write entries in my head.. with a promise to blog it down as soon as I have a moment but every single time I forget or I feel like its too trivial or its not important or what am I doing here?

This place is starting to either sound like a dirty little secret or a sanctuary that I run to when things get messy.

The past few weeks have been a little buzzy with trips.. important decisions that still need to  be made and looadssss of work.

Dont get me wrong. I love what I do now. I have NEVER cared so much about a job like how I do about this one but man....the stress levels are through the roof! And you add on another side project that has been going on since January and WHAM you get a nearly non existing social life, no more weekend runs and not even time for my favourite yoga classes or my favourite hobby of cooking.

Thankfully it will end soon .. if not soon enough and life hopefully will go back to normal.
So till another break down. See you around hun

XOX

No comments: