Sunday, March 01, 2015

Syukur

After a whirlwind of activities the last 2 weeks, the big family has left and the house is empty again except for the two of us and our individually owned cats. 
The feeling is a mixture of very little relief and a lot of emptiness as I miss having their company. 
Sometimes I wish we could all live together in a big mansion and choose when we want to spend time together and have big communal meals.. the sort.  But alas the complexity of human relationships does not allow long periods of exposure between family members as there will be bound to be tiffs and unpleasant exchanges. Thus gatherings are normally conveniently limited to short time frames. 
Still I wished we met more often and everyone lived nearer... But such is life..*sigh* 

Alhamdulillah I've completed an amazing spiritual journey that I wish I had the right words to share it with but that shall need a whole entry on its own, if I ever do have the time to write. 

Anyway wishing your long CNY holiday was as fulfilling as mine and apologies for the hiatus. 

Love and blessings
Lin

No comments: