Monday, September 29, 2014

Cinta lama

I know this is getting a little old but every time I see someone blogging about London, an instagram picture of the city or anything that has to do with this city I love, I get a little melancholy.

I stumbled upon this girl on tumblr who I'm pretty sure she's gonna be famous one day. She's friends with this Razlan Shah dude ( some indie singer or somthin ) and she's going to Berkley school of music in January(!) but she travels around to London and New York for some music festivals and I love her creativity. In the old days her blog is the kind that I would immerse myself in for hours .. looking at the pretty pictures and reading her mushy, slightly lyrical posts.


But I'm a big girl now. Stalking shall be restricted to weekends. (-:





 On a different note, I miss u guys! I miss this space. I kid you not but I have at least 2 draft posts in my Notes app  that I just could not be bothered to write it out back properly. malas nak memikirkan ayat ayat lengkap yg grammar nye lebih kurang ok ha ha.

Regardless... I miss you sunnylittlesquare and I will try to visit more often,
(I guess thats also one of the reasons I love to read blogs that are on the artsy side.. they inspire me! )

No comments: