Thursday, March 28, 2013

Its one of those days

I dont know why but Mad Men always leaves me feeling a little melancholic after every episode.

I love the fact that they end each episode with an old song. I find myself googling the song and suddenly finding a hidden gem.

I totally disagree and so against the way that era looked at women and how they were treated, but as much as i think Don Draper is a total bastard theres a certain quality to him that just draws you in.

It's like u want your man to be like him but not exactly him.

I guess if a character/a movie can make you feel all sorts of feelings than they are definitely doing it right. No wonder they won all those golden globe awards.

And i like how they used a man who wasn't too pretty, too skinny, too bulky or too muscly. Its like he is perfect without being perfect. Not one of the boys they keep pushing on screen these days, all pretty and dolled up with that "shing shing" hair (think KPOP!).  Urgh.. so boyish. Dont get me wrong, I mean they make good eye candy but I dont think a girl would want to go out with a guy who uses more beauty products then them right?

Well i used to date a guy with shing shing hair and he was cute with an impish smile but i think that was all he was good for.
ha ha.

No comments: