Friday, January 04, 2013

2013 is your year

Finally someone who agrees with me! Things i have beem drilling my girlfriends with. For once its coming from an (sort of) expert opinion.

Dont blame the universe if your single, jobless or fat.

I may not be looking for a man. But i am looking for a job. So i will need to apply the same methods but for different reasons.

And for my gal pals out there who are still looking for the perfect boy or has a guy who is not treating u right. This article is like a splash of cold water

"Why not become truly IRRESISTIBLE by becoming more skilled, more attractive, more truly understanding their hopes/fears/dreams, and by becoming so popular they can’t help but want you?"

Since im typing on my iphone .. No fancy clicking..
just copy and paste the link people!

Click here

No comments: