Thursday, November 01, 2007

Si comot yang kurus


today is just one of those bad hair days,
after a sleepless night, waking up at 1.45 am, thirsty for a drink since it was so warm.. i couldnt force myself to fall asleep until 2 plus..
then as i woke up the next day (surprisingly early) to the drizzel of the rain , i decided to take the LDP as i was afraid that my normal Toll-less road would be jammed up due to the rain.
Much to my dismay there was A MASSIVE JAM on the LDP.. which i later found out was due to some car accident..
After the accident, the roads were sky free but the damage has been done, i was already late. So drove as fast as i could but i still reached the parking area about a minute after 8.
Looking for parking in the ever so "spacious" parking lot, I saw this small area and rushed to do a "bontot parking".... and amids my rush.. dengan selambernya I drove my bumper into the side wall.. which i had just sent for repair during Raya for 400 bucks!!
Dahla lambat..Bumper pulak ruined...*doink*...
tsk .... tsk...excuse me while i go and kill myself someone...
***********************************************************************

Yesterday at Murni, Fynn saw this poor little stray cat asking for food....
Fynn : "alaaa kesiannya si comot dan kurus..."
and I looked at Fynnn..
:( "it reminds me of ME.. tsk tsk"
Fynn : " alalalalalalallaaaaaaaaa"

2 comments:

Jaja Shah said...

aiyooo bad day, nak buat macam mana, dah nak jadi, redha je lah

Anonymous said...

after reading this entry I instantly remembered what nogha once said to you in front of me "Lin, kau tak sayang kereta kau ke??"

LIN!!!!GO EASY ON YOUR CAR!!!!(Unless of course MHM is buying u a new one! ;P)