Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Indahnya dunia ketika kita muda remaja


Its true like what I read in somebody's fotopages, "Nak jadi street photograhper nih kene muka tak malu"... So last Friday, the last Friday before I went back to my hometown, equipped with camera, a couple of girlfriends and very thick skin; i roamed the streets of Jln TAR.

Got a couple of stares (expected), people inviting me to take their photos, people asking me what i worked as ( I think they thought i was a reporter.. hee) and even kene herdik dengan one makcik nih sbb dia tak kasi aku tangkap gambar brooch kat kedai dia..(sheesh)...

but who cares.. I got to take photos... weee!



selendang in vibrant colours - mat salleh pon shopping raya - kuih raya pelbagai


Adik manis beli kain pelikat utk ayah -tudung mawi, tudung Siti,tudung Datuk K - kain pelikat la la lala


makcik yang tak kasi aku tangkap gambar kat kedai dia - baju kurung songket -ketupat palas RM.050 seketul


- henna tatto utk hari Raya


The chick who made these thought i was a reporter or something - I soo love tattoos!

2 comments:

Ezwan Emary said...

uihhh santek la gambaq2 kat sini....hp baru ke? :D hehe

Anonymous said...

mak ai mahalnya ketupat..sebab nilah aku suka duduk utara..semua murah.